Please leave your phone in the lockers provided in the changing rooms. Phones ringing can be really annoying to other clients so please respect your neighbour’s down time.
Boxing Gloves & Hand Wraps
For hygiene reasons we ask you to have your hand wraps if you are attending our boxing classes. If you don’t have a pair, don’t worry, you can purchase them at the reception. We also recommend that you bring your own boxing gloves. Don’t worry if you come without. They can be purchased at the reception, but if you’re not fussy, you can use the gloves provided by Underdog.
Sweat Towel & Water
Training at Underdog is intense and you’re certain to build up a sweat. Therefore it is really handy to bring a small sweat towel with you. Bottled water can be purchased at the reception.
Lost Property Or/And Left Behind Property
Underdog Boxing Limited is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Make sure you’ve registered for the class prior to entering. Please see reception if you require assistance.
- Consult your doctor before participating to ensure your health is suitable.
- Inform your coaches if you are pregnant, recovering from an illness or injury, or have a medical condition.
- Return any used equipment to its original place after use.
- Wear clean indoor shoes.
- Arrive on time. Missing the warm up is potentially dangerous, and for safety reason you will not be allowed to participate. The cool down is equally as important. Please only come to class if you can participate in both.
- Adhere to the instructions given to you by our coaches in the interest of health and safety.
In order to cancel a class, you must do so 8 hours before the start time of your class. The class will then be returned to your account, it will not be refunded. You can then use this credit to book another class. If you cancel within less than 8 hours, the class will be automatically deducted from your series. You can cancel by using the booking system or our App.
In order to cancel a private appointment, you must do so 24 hours before the start time of your appointment. The appointment will then be returned to your account, it will not be refunded. You can then use this credit to book another appointment. If you cancel within less than 24 hours, the appointment will be automatically deducted from your series. You can cancel by using the booking system or our App.
In order to cancel a membership, you must give 30 days notice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also note, that there is a minimum of 3 months membership sign up.
If a class is full, you can add your name to the wait list. If a space opens you will be automatically added to the class. It is assumed you will take the space you have been allocated, if you wish to cancel you should do so in the normal way. If you are added with less than 24 hours notice you can cancel without the class being deducted from your series.
- Introductory class and Single class – expiration: 2 week
- 10 classes – expiration: 2 months
- 20 classes – expiration: 3 months
- 20 technical boxing classes – expiration: 4 months
- Corporate (from 10 to 20 classes) – expiration: 3 months
- 12 classes/month – expiration: 1 month from the date of activation
- 16 classes/month – expiration: 1 month from the date of activation
- 24 classes/month – expiration: 1 month from the date of activation
Memberships will not be paused.
Please see the end date of each course.
- Single session – expiration: 1 week
- 10 sessions – expiration: 4 months
- 20 sessions – expiration: 8 months
12 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
Expiry Date Extensions
The expiry date will not be extended.
Classes, memberships, courses and appointments cannot be refunded or transferred to another client.
Gift cards / Vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
Underdog Boxing Limited operates an 8 hour cancellation policy for all group classes and 24 hours private appointments. Classes/appointments cancelled within less than this time period will be charged in all instances.
You must disclose fully to Underdog Boxing Limited if you have any health conditions and if your health changes during the course of your time at Underdog Boxing Limited.
Underdog Boxing Limited reserves the right to change the level of class you have booked if they deem you are booked into the wrong level.
Advanced boxing is strictly exclusive to clients with extensive experience.
Underdog Boxing Limited offers no refunds.
All Images and content are owned by Underdog Boxing Limited. We do not give any permission for our images to be used on websites or any print material.
The information available on this site and the services we provide at our gym does not constitute medical advice and it is not the responsibility of Underdog Boxing Limited or our Instructors to determine your suitability to exercise. Before commencing classes at Underdog Boxing Limited, we advise you should consult your doctor.
We do not accept liability for any incorrect supplied information through this website. We try to make sure that all information contained on this web site is correct and we do not accept liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this web site or provided through any service supplied by us to you.
Using Personal Information
Personal Information submitted to us through our website will be used for the following purposes:
- administer our business
- enable your use of the services available on our website and app
- send statements, invoices, receipts and reminders
- send you newsletters or marketing materials if opted in
- send you non-marketing communications
- send you email notifications that you have requested
- deal with queries and complaints made by or about you
All our website and app financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, PaySafe. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and queries relating to such payments.
Online Booking System
The online booking system integrated into our website and the app are provided by Mind Body. All your data is stored on their secure servers.
When you register and/or purchase any of our services you acknowledge that you read our policies and you agree to our terms & conditions of business.