Learn the sweet science of boxing from certified boxing coaches and former boxers!
Boxing is one of the most demanding but also most rewarding forms of exercise training. It conditions your entire body and provides one of the most challenging and enjoyable workouts of any sport.
It can accommodate for all levels of strength and fitness and can be enjoyed by beginner to advanced participants. Drills can easily be modified to increase or decrease intensity and complexity of the workout.
Who Should Consider Taking Up Boxing?
Boxing Training is ideal for anyone who:
- Loves boxing and would like to learn how to box
- Is getting ready for a White Collar Boxing Fight
- Has a demanding and stressful job
- Needs to release stress and anger
- Needs to improve their confidence and self-esteem
- Wants to get fit and ripped
Why Choose Boxing Over Other Sports?
- Burns 100’s of calories per workout and tones your arms, shoulders and abdominal muscles
- Helps you gain confidence and improve self-esteem
- Makes you ‘sharper’ as it’s not only a physical workout, but a mental game as well
- Makes your heart and lungs stronger
- Helps you get rid of anger and aggression
- Releases stress and develop discipline and mental toughness
- Helps you gain a sense of inner strength and emotional balance
- Dramatically improves your strength, balance and coordination and it’s fun
Who Will Be Coaching You?
You will be coached by one of our professional boxing coach (Karl) or IABA certified boxing coaches (David, Nathan, Terry), who are also former boxers.
What Will You Learn?
- Boxing stance & defence
- Boxing mechanics & foot work
- Punches to the head and body
- Body movement
- Defensive action & counter attacks
- Boxing combinations
- Pad work & bag work
- Shadow boxing