Beginner’s Boxing Course In Dublin City Centre
The course is designed by pro boxing coach Karl Bennett. The coaches are IABA certified boxing coaches who are also former boxers.
12 weeks – 24 classes – Tues & Thurs – €390
Starts 8th Jan 2019
Enroll Now & Receive 4 FREE Classes Worth €76
What is Boxing For Beginners?
Beginner’s Boxing is a 3 month technical boxing course that consists of 24 technical classes, where you will be trained like a professional boxer. You will not only learn boxing drills and techniques used by competing boxers but you will also get fit and lean.
This boxing course will give you a solid foundation in boxing and prepare you for the DogHouse classes which are run in a boxing club style that will enable you to continuously build on your boxing skills and improve your technique.
Who is the Boxing For Beginners suitable for?
It is suitable for boxing enthusiasts (both men and women) who want to learn the art of boxing, are new to the sport and get in shape in the process.
Who will be coaching you?
This course is run by our experienced and IABA certified boxing coaches, who are also former boxers.
You will learn:
- Boxing stance
- Basic footwork
- Basic punch combinations
- Basic defensive techniques
- Bag work
- Pad work
In addition, you will:
- lose weight and get fit & lean
- get an overall toned body
- achieve a fighter’s fitness level and physique
- increase your core strength, rotation speed and power
- develop sport specific movements
- learn a real self-defence skill set
- learn a new sport
- reduce stress which helps you sleep better
- increase your self-esteem and confidence