Our Underdog boxing coaches are former boxers who grew up wearing boxing gloves, competed nationally and internationally and won multiple titles. They are also IABA certified and they certainly know how to coach.
Our Underdog conditioning coaches / personal trainers are experienced and hold internationally recognised qualifications. They will motivate you, correct your technique and whip you into shape in no time.
Karl – head coach at Underdog, an IABA certified boxing coach, former boxer and a national champion in full contact kick-boxing.
Terry – IABA certified boxing coach and a former Irish champion boxer with over 130 fights under his belt.
Kenny – former boxer who has represented Ireland internationally, as well as winning numerous provincial titles in Ireland.
Elwin – Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach holding a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Limerick. He spent 2 years in Canada working as a coach.
Jason – Qualified Personal Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach with 3rd level qualifications. He has undergone a complete transformation losing over 7 stone in weight.
At Underdog, we offer the perfect platform for a morning wakeup or a stress-relieving end of day workout. Within a session, you will burn upto a 1000 of calories during an intensive challenging workout.
At Underdog, we provide a state of the art facility that will surely impress you.
- State of the art boxing studio with a rig, boxing ring, boxing bags, speed balls, floor to ceiling balls and conditioning equipment
- State of the art fitness studio with a rig, barbells, dumbells, kettlebells, sand-bags, trx and benches
- Ladies changing rooms with showers, lockers, toilets, hand dryers and hair dryers
- Gents changing rooms with showers, lockers, a toilet, hand dryer and hair dryer
- Consultation & Therapy rooms